Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SESUKASUKIHATIKUINI....

Salam Sejahtera..
sari berita penting..
dengan ini encik AzarSyafiq telah merasmikan laman blognya yang baru iaitu
azarsyafiq.blogspot.com a.k.a blog inilah..mana lagi kan..
penghasilan blog ini adalah kesinambungan daripada blog lama nya yang terbengkalai
seperti banggunan yang tidak siap akibat ekonomi meleset dan rasuah..
jadi jauhi rasuah dan kroni yang tidak boleh diharap..

huhu..so as the title mentioned above..
SESUKASUKIHATIKUINI (se-suka-suki-hati-ku-ini) atau dalam bahasa ringkas orang kampung aku juga disebut 'i do whatever i like to do' atau 'up to me, daa'..hopefully u can expect what i'll write about in this blog..it's about anything...yeah...

yes i do admit that i'm not a good writer, nor reader (quite lazy)..but i do have lot of things here in my one and only precious brain..many thoughts wander in my mind and many experiences are waiting to be shared..sharing is caring..

in brief, i'll just write about my thought based on my sight..then i will write about my interest which is photography (some of my friends keep on asking me about this) so i will share my knowledge (what i know even though it is not much) with the readers..then maybe my experience..special and weird one for sure..haha..and once again..about anything..

and for the readers..just ignore my language whether i'm using perfect Malay or 'rojak' or language which is not approve by the Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka.. and please don't mind about my grammar or sentence structure (i warn u earlier..hehe)..because for me, my blog is for my free writing..and my lecturer said in free writing you just write and close one eye for the grammar..you just scribble..and everything in my blog is for my own pleasure..not to be published in magazine or any printed materials..it's not even my assignment though.. so i just don't care for those language and such...

and i think it's enough for now..i'll put more entry later...
and my greatest condolence for the Bukit Antarabangsa landslide victims..
thank God many of them come from rich family..
so this will be the lesson for them to feel how it'll be like poorer people and harder life..

PEACE

2 comments:

Hamba Allah ta'ala said...

i agree with the few last lines...

azarsyafiq said...

thanks for viewing my blog..