Friday, April 3, 2009

My Latest Photos Collection...

Holla readers...
Feel free to view my latest photo collection in my flickr and my fotopages..

My first series of collection (Azar goes flash) is my experiment using off shoe wireless flash and fill in flash. The location is at Marjon field in one lovely afternoon. So some of my friends are volunteering to become my models (they are always love to posing in front of my camera). So I use my camera, my flashgun and my brand new sturdy tripod to start the experiment. I mount the flash on the tripod and woo it looks cool..haha..then with the full passion of pressing the camera shutter, we start the photoshoot..and the results impress us..hahaa..

Then I use lightroom for small tweaking and watermark..I love the final result..And for your information, I just use one flashgun for this project. The result will be more remarkable if I use more flash or lighting system. Let say 2-3 flashguns or the portable lighting flash system..waaahh..but I don't have money to buy all those things. I wish I could have all of them one day. And if you feel like you want to do some charity, you can make your donation for me to buy the flashgun..hehehee...

Sample picture (the three free models)

hehe..my wireless flash self portrait..

And another set of photos is the photos of IMAN.. Iman is Kak Han's son. He is one year old. I took the photos on his one year old birthday celebration. My last photoshoot before I come here. I used lightroom for post processing. check it out...


So viewers, see more pictures in MY FLICKR and MY FOTOPAGES ok.. Then feel free to drop any comment and opinion so that I can improve on my photography skill..

cheers...

p/s: sorry, I must promote my fotopages and flickr because it seems like nobody visit them. hehe.. This is my blog, so up to me if I want to promote anything..who cares..haha

4 comments:

fikrifayi said...

cantik!

azarsyafiq said...

thankQ fikri.. nnt blk Msia kite buat photoshoot kite lagi eh..

GLizZY said...

~Wow, ada free model lg tu..
(,") Klu cmtu aku pn nk promote pages aku jgkla.. Hehe..

azarsyafiq said...

Glizzy: boleh2..silalah promote..tada hal punye..