Monday, December 27, 2010

Leaving for good


Azar Syafiq will be leaving Marjon, Plymouth to London today and then will leave UK for good on the 30th December 2010. Therefore, this blog will not be updated until I settle down in Malaysia. Stay updated in this entry with my twitter link below. And please ease your ears with the song. Till we meet again. Chaallooo ^^Y


It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday




How do I say goodbye to what we had?
The good times that made us laugh
Outweigh the bad.

I thought we'd get to see forever
But forever's gone away
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

I don't know where this road
Is going to lead
All I know is where we've been
And what we've been through.

If we get to see tomorrow
I hope it's worth all the wait
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

And I'll take with me the memories
To be my sunshine after the rain
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

And I'll take with me the memories
To be my sunshine after the rain
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

6 comments:

Shidiey said...

Jgn lupa tapau snow balik Malaysia ye bro..huhu.. TC... See U when I see U.. :)

myhadA said...

okaiyh. this is damn sad.
urrghhhh...
kene tukar label pasni, letak kat category 'blog tacing-tacing' lak...
untuk kali ke sejuta,selamat berangkat, selamat semuanya.
:)

Beattrice said...

Till we meet again Azar.sorry if tlebih buli ko smlm.huhu...ko suruh serius makin nak gelak kot :P

~A journey 2 Remember~ said...

sedih la lagu nie Azar..teringat plak lambai2 kat ko tadi..huhu...hanya doa jer la dpt ku kirimkan...smga slmat sampai ke Tanah air n jumpe lagi:)

aurelia alviana fedora said...

br je ak ckp xnak bca tp ak terbaca plak. urgh.anyways, let us knw bile ko da tach down kt klia k. kip in tach.. *dh2,xnak ckp pnjang2..:P*

azarsyafiq said...

kawan2 sekalian..jgn sedih2..keep in touch okeh..huhuhu...

thanks for the thoughts n everything yaa..miss you guys..